Pages

Thursday, May 18, 2017

Shortest flight I have been on

Almaty, Kazakhstan (ALA) → Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan (FRU)
Mountains between Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan.

This flight is a maximum of 25 minutes, but it was the most breathtaking, jaw-dropping flight. Ever. I love mountains, and this flight is like a dream because we flew low and somewhat close to the mountains. 
Not much to say about this flight as it's really short, but shout out to the guy who let me take his window seat!!! 

But isn't this mountain range gorgeous! 
Interesting landscape.
What an adorable city with a majestic mountain backdrop.

These pictures don't even begin to describe the scenery, but hopefully you enjoyed them. There will be several opportunities for me to hike/trek in Bishkek during my study abroad, and I can't wait any longer! Imagine actually be on these mountains! 

Annie 

No comments:

Post a Comment