Pages

Monday, January 2, 2017

2017 is here and so is my blog

Not to say this is any sort of new year resolution, because it really isn't. Starting my own travel blog has been one of my dreams, and my attempts at it has failed several times. With a new year, I hope to start new.

With a new title and content, I hope my blog not only serve as a walk down the memory lane, but also something of interest to you. I will be posting, quite literally, anything related to traveling, but also my experiences of studying abroad (see about me for more information). As a broke-ass college student, I understand the struggle of not being able to travel or study abroad. I really do get it. I have had my fair share of privilege to see the world, and I am genuinely grateful for that. I want to share my experiences so that you can have a little taste of what's out there. But if I want to be honest with myself, I want to maintain this blog as a personal record of places I've been, so that one day I can look back and remember the good (or bad) times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment